4 Programs to Help With Financial Situations
- Coyle offers many different programs to help you through major financial situations.
- Our programs cover the most popular money topics that come up in conversation.
- Take a look at these and the other resources available through our videos and blogs.
One of the things we do here at Coyle is put together various kinds of programs to help people through different major issues. In fact, we have four separate programs available that you can either take or download to assist you with a variety of financial situations.
We currently offer:
- Building Financial Awareness. This is a piece we put together that will go through the basics of children and their relationships with money. It will walk you through helping your children/grandchildren become financially competent, and you can download it off of the Coyle website. It’s a very popular topic and it’s a good read.
- Cash in Your Debt – 14 Day Crash Course. One of the biggest issues young people face today is student debt, and this program helps people understand and manage concerns about that. It’s a 14-day course which can be purchased by clicking on the link above, and it’s an outstanding resource for anybody who really needs to get down and dirty when it comes to understanding what’s going on with their debt. Best of all, this course provides guidance on how to tackle and eliminate the debt and pave the way to financial freedom.
- Ready, Set, Reinvent. For those who are preparing to reinvent themselves—in other words, people who are looking toward retirement—this 60-minute course walks them through everything they need to consider for a smooth transition. It’s a great program to take two years out to get yourself ready to go, so when that day comes, you’re set and on your way.
- The Stock Option Guide. Another topic that comes up quite often involves stock options, grants, and other awards. In response, we put this stock option guide together. It sheds light on a very complex topic. If you’re a corporate executive and have many different choices of awards and options, it’s a great read for understanding how to manage them.
We have additional information and resources as well and you can access them through our blog posts, videos, and our website. If you can’t find what you need, ask about it. We probably have something available to help you. Until next time, enjoy.
Gary Klaben is in our Glenview, IL office and serves our clients who are now located all over the country. He has over 30 years of experience and is the author of Changing the Conversation, Wealth of Everything and co-author of The Business Battlefield. Whether advising his clients, mentoring his team, or coaching entrepreneurs, he is always simplifying complexity and motivating others to take the next action that’s right for them.
Learn more about TransformingWealth™ , our proprietary approach using the best technology and proven research so you’ll make informed financial decisions. Schedule a complimentary TransformingWealth Preview Meeting, and start living the Good Life Managed Well™.
We value your comments and opinions, but due to regulatory restrictions, we cannot accept comments directly onto our blog. We welcome your comments via e-mail and look forward to hearing from you.
All information is from sources deemed reliable, but no warranty is made to its accuracy or completeness. This material is being provided for informational or educational purposes only, and does not take into account the investment objectives or financial situation of any client or prospective client. The information is not intended as investment advice, and is not a recommendation to buy, sell, or invest in any particular investment or market segment. Those seeking information regarding their particular investment needs should contact a financial professional. Coyle, our employees, or our clients, may or may not be invested in any individual securities or market segments discussed in this material. The opinions expressed were current as of the date of posting, but are subject to change without notice due to market, political, or economic conditions.
Copyright © 2019 Coyle Financial Counsel. All rights reserved.