Tue, September 17, 20195:45 PM
In this easy-to-understand one-hour open session, you learn the important steps for changing your domicile to Florida.
To find out how these important steps can improve the protection of your assets & real estate, and even provide tax savings, join us for an insightful and information-filled evening.
What you will learn to help you save taxes & protect your assets
- How a Florida domicile can benefit you, your family, and your heirs
- How to properly and legally establish your Florida domicile
- How to protect yourself so that the Illinois Department of Revenue has no reason to question your intent
- Ways your residence in Florida can be protected from creditors
- How/when to properly file your homestead exemption if you own a home in Florida
- Estate planning differences between Florida & Illinois that make a big difference to your plan
- How to avoid split residency haunting you
This is a limited opportunity to hear and receive important information about
Florida Domicile that may save you money and protect your assets.
DATES,TIMES & LOCATION
Tuesday, September 17th - OR - Wednesday, September 18th
The Glen Club | 2901 West Lake Ave | Glenview, IL 60026
Registration begins at 5:45 PM
Appetizers & Refreshments at 6:00 PM
Presentation at 6:30 PM
Q & A after the Presentation
This is an educational program. There is no cost or obligation and nothing will be sold.
Reservations are required. Seating is limited and fills quickly.
To reserve your place, please call Karyn (847) 441-5644